Wednesday, June 8, 2011

kissing faith hello.

Gods been teaching me about faith lately.
i'm sorry to admit that i've been lacking in that area.
majorly.

i was late on signing up for my college courses for fall term. a bunch of nonsense happened and i allotted to telling myself i wasn't gonna get anything i wanted because i missed my sign up date by 2 weeks. it was like everything was piling up and the world was screaming at me,"there is no way."

i was finally able to sign up yesterday.

i got every single class i wanted but one. and than the Lord caught my attention and said, "Ye of little faith."

He was right. i had little faith.
we're never alone.

Matt 17:20

 20And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment