Thursday, August 4, 2011

i always forget about thursday.(and here's a bunch of nonsense)

i talked to this little girl on the phone today.(see above photo)
she might be the c u t e s t thing that you ever did see. and i've only seen her once, so that must mean something.

i had a concert to go to with my sisters tonight. i took my camera with me. but i think i got sidetracked by counting all the people wearing TOMs instead. 23. and my camera has a serious lack of pictures on it now. zut!
but i made penny wishes in the fountain afterwards, so that made up for the missing photos.

saturday i go to a wedding. and the fact of the matter is, i love weddings. so i'm looking forward to it.

and i gardened with my mother today.

all in all, today wasn't half bad. even though i did forget it was thursday.
(photo via)

No comments:

Post a Comment