Saturday, September 10, 2011

list 2.

the rules for the men.

1. stand up for a lady. [actually this doesn't just involve chairs.]
2.  hold doors open.
3. kill bugs. [really, the men should have to kill the bugs.]
4. fix things and build stuff. [if my dad can do it so should you.]
5. wear boots occasionally. "We're talking about slightly mud-crusted, I-could-have-just-come-in-from-the-field boots". [swoon]
6. grill stuff.[<--what men do best.]
7. pull out our chairs.
8. pay the tab. quote: "If you ask me out, you pay," Stephanie says. "If I ask you out, you should still pay.
9. look nice. [seriously, tuck in the shirt.]
10. never get in bar fights. quotes:"Patrick Swazye {rest his soul}might look cool in Road House, but in reality, bar fights are stupid and embarrassing. You don't look tough. You look like an idiot."
11. work out. [it's the manly thing to do.]
12. make sure you ask my father for my hand in marriage before asking me. [it's tradition and i believe in tradition.]
121/2. don't be a wimp.[see above]

any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. albert einstein. 


No comments:

Post a Comment